Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why the September Jobs Report Is So Brutal

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:33:49 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 06:09:00 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip
WRONG AGAIN! I didn't inherit the business, I bought the principals
out.

Tom...dont confuse Eddy and ToManyToilets with the facts. It will ruin
their party and cause them both to break into tears.

A bloody awful scene that makes. Nasty

Gunner

I used to have some respect for Ed but now that he presents assumptions as
facts...wait, isn't that the hallmark of the fringe left? And, I guess
the
left in general. Notice the ones that fling the most lies and innuendoes
are the furthest from admitting that their constellation of libtard stars
are swirling around the toilet. Remember the movie "The Man Who Would Be
King"? As soon as Sean Connery got cut and showed he wasn't a god, the
people turned on him. Well, Obama and his minions are bleeding, they've
lost all respect here and overseas, he's not a god anymore and the people
are turning on him...even reasonable Democrats. I LOVE it!

VBG

When stalwart citizens like you start laughing at the antics of the
Government...with them only being in office 10 months...and their poll
ratings falling like a rock...it means that they are utter failures at
what they were elected to.

And they have 3 yrs left. Well...shrug...only if my vision was wrong.

Its fascinating to see the polls that have conservatives are now ranking
high numbers over virtually ALL Demonrats..and its still 18 months or so
before the next election.

Of course...if my vision was right.....shrug...they start dying in only
a couple years or less.

Frankly..I hope Im right..Id hate to have 1 out of 6 wrong. Id start
wondering if Id lost the talent after 55 yrs/5 of them 100% correct.

But if Im right..its going to be very very ugly for a while.
Works for me to see the Left decimated, wiped out, on the run, made
helpless/worthless, no longer traitors to the Founders goals and the
Constitution and the Nation. Dead or in flight.

Works for me.

Got your leftwinger picked out yet? No big deal..you have some time
yet. But make a mental list..and when the time comes..strike hard....
and walk away into the crowd. Or pick a high secure hide and wait with
your scoped rifle......

Leaderless resistance is nearly impossible to stop.

And Ill be sitting on the porch, playing dirges for the Left on the 5
string...and cheering as the body counts come over the radio.

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure." Thomas Jefferson, 1787

15 million people who have picked out their very own
leftwinger.....might run out of leftwingers in a very very short time.
Even the little fish.......

VBG

Gunner Asch

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean
end.

It might be that you see a symbolic representation of the drastic fall of
the libtard power base. Even SNL and some of the networks have turned on
them...there's blood in the water (figuratively speaking) and like Sean
Connery, the king is no longer a god! Now he's being de-kingafied! Even
the black people at the plant hate him and the asshole Democrats. Talk
about buyers' remorse! Obama's making Carter look good. It looks like we
won't have to wait until 2010 for the libtards to lose power, it's happening
NOW!

I AM doing a half-hour at the range every week. So far, my 1911 is holding
the best groups for centerfires, but I haven't taken my Model 19 yet.
Practice-practice-practice!

For your personal safety during the Great Cull..you may wish to start
working out with a scoped large caliber rifle.

Ive plenty of e-books I can email you on "long range personel
interdiction" and so forth if you would like.

Just a heads up.

In urban areas....up close and personal has its limitations...but...do
as you see fit.

I plan on living through the Great Cull and long afterwards...so if I
decided to get off the porch..Id simply use one of the heavy barreled
rifles and work at many hundreds of yards.

Shrug