Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default End Tables completed

Lee Michaels wrote:

Very nice. The granite goes well with your table design. Those things
must be heavy with the granite tops. Maybe you can get Robatoy to help you
move
them.

Thanks. Heavy? That's why only one is on the floor, my wife helped get it
down from the assembly table to be able to see it from a normal
viewpoint -- we decided to leave the other up there and move it to the back
of the truck from the workbench.

Rob Leatham