Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default ping: gunner, iggy & "all the regulars" - quick "what's this spoolgun/welder setup worth" type quest

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:43:02 -0400, the infamous dave
scrawled the following:

hey guys

I'm peddling this welder, a CV miller "spoolmate 200" welder with the
"spoolmatic 1" gun. did quite a bit of 'detailing' on it (like it
matters, me can only hope). I've been asking $800, but unsure if that's
way high, "way low" or "just about right" for an *asking* price...

*SURE* appreciate if you guys would tell me what sum -you'd- be asking
for this setup if you were the seller :-)

or maybe tell me 'about what they usually go for, generally', or
something...*any*thing you tell me would be more than I know now...

you can gaze upon the thing here in ALL its' glory:

http://machines.2x.nu/miller_spoolma...00_MIG_welder/
miller_spoolmatic_1_gun_and_spoolmate_200_Miller_ MIG_welder

*thanks* guys

Dave just bought a new digital camera, didn't he? bseg

-- George Bernard Shaw