Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default Awright, admit it .................

I wander the alleys all the time.

Last month I saw a guitar case keeping the lid of a trash can from closing.
"I gotta look inside." I says.

Well the guitar wasn't in it. But it was a Gibson factory hardshell case in
perfect shape. I figured it had to be worth $35 to somebody.
Put it up on ebay and it fetches $193. Go figure. It wasn't old and you can
buy em new for $160.

Paul K. Dickman

"SteveB" wrote in message
How many are hopeless scroungers who will stop on garbage day and grab
something someone's put to the curb?

I do it. Got a VERY NICE pair of graphite fishing rods that cost about
$125 each one day. Mama musta been ****ed at Papa, or the old boyfriend
moved out. Coupla damn fine poles.

I could go on for about 3,000 words, and my wife sinks into her seat when
I do it, but she doesn't mind when I use the item around the house, or if
it saved a few bucks.

............. errrrrrr, that is if I EVER get around to using said item

I actually love to go cruising on trash day, go to local dump spots, and
watch commercial and manufacturing dumpsters.

Steve