Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Compact Adolescent" wrote in message

Maybe we can invite the whole lot to come over here to play. Just so we're
clear about your wishes, is that what you are asking for? We can grant an
doddering old man a final wish.

Of course you can. Being a selfish, self-centered prick, you'd find that to
be right up your alley.

I took a look in at misc.survivalist.nutbags and I see you're running a
swell cesspool over there, Adolescent. Isn't there enough pig**** for you to
wallow in at home? You want to spread it around, so you've come in here to
take a dump?

You guys could do something for yourselves by trading recipes or something.
Gunner can give you tips on how to spot the salmonella and rat **** in a
Dumpster. He's eaten out of one, he says.

And there must be a lot of ways to make jerky out of your pets. You'll be
all ready for the revolution that Gunner says is coming. Make sure you have
plenty of antibiotics; you never know what kinds of conservatives will move
in with you when the **** hits the fan.

--
Ed Huntress