Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:37:13 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 11:34 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:57:11 -0400, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

I'll wait.

If what you're waiting for is an actual answer, reasoned and logical
and
self consistent, then I hope you packed a lunch.

KG

I'm not, but it's interesting to see what ideologues do when they
meet
themselves coming around a corner. d8-)

Ah. Good thought. If they're the gun-toting type, maybe they'll be
startled and shoot themselves.

KG

So police and military shoot themselves in large numbers as do law
abiding citizens?

Got cites for your spew or is this something you dreamed up after a
night eating pigs feet and sloshing down cheap beer?

So, police and military are ideologues?
You're a first class moron, Gunner.

Actually, Gunner is pretty smart. He claims to have an IQ of 156. g!
Since
people with 156 IQ's tend to be a little scary, it may explain some of his
ideas...

However, it's not stupidity that you're seeing.

Yes, it is. He's so stupid that he thinks that lying about
accomplishment is as good as the real thing.

It appears to be the result
of decades of accumulated resentments, which started with Vietnam.

Surely you don't believe his story about serving under someone else's
name. If he'd really served, then he wouldn't have admitted to owing
that medical debt a few years back. He gets busted regularly for
telling whoppers. What are the odds that one of his most far-fetched
stories is true?

Like too
much pressure in a boiler, those resentments have led to some leaks
between
the rivets.

Sure, but in this case he's supplying his own heat.

Wayne

Wayne, he's not stupid. I've watched him think through some things on this
NG, and he shows evidence of having a very capable mind...which makes some
things he says even more annoying.

He is given to telling tall tales. My favorite is the one about encountering
some gang-bangers on a shooting range somewhere out in the sticks, and
showing them how to shoot. The gang-bangers had brought their own handguns,
BTW, but just walked away, sheepishly, after watching the maestro at work.
That one's a classic. g

--
Ed Huntress