Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 11:34 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:57:11 -0400, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

I'll wait.

If what you're waiting for is an actual answer, reasoned and logical
and
self consistent, then I hope you packed a lunch.

KG

I'm not, but it's interesting to see what ideologues do when they meet
themselves coming around a corner. d8-)

Ah. Good thought. If they're the gun-toting type, maybe they'll be
startled and shoot themselves.

KG

So police and military shoot themselves in large numbers as do law
abiding citizens?

Got cites for your spew or is this something you dreamed up after a
night eating pigs feet and sloshing down cheap beer?

So, police and military are ideologues?
You're a first class moron, Gunner.

Actually, Gunner is pretty smart. He claims to have an IQ of 156. g! Since
people with 156 IQ's tend to be a little scary, it may explain some of his
ideas...

However, it's not stupidity that you're seeing. It appears to be the result
of decades of accumulated resentments, which started with Vietnam. Like too
much pressure in a boiler, those resentments have led to some leaks between
the rivets.

--
Ed Huntress