Witchy

Default Severely OT - for all MCP out of work IT contractors

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:30:58 +0100, "David W.E. Roberts"
wrote:

Apologies if you have sen this before - first time I have seen it

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which I
had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently
conflicts between these two products, and the only solution was to try and
run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

snip

Heh, the old classic seems to have been updated! Surprised I haven't
had it in an email
--
cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs