Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Compact Adolescent Compact Adolescent is offline

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Phil Amint" wrote in message

"Compact Adolescent" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

So I'm not really here in spirit. I welcome the few worthwhile
things that get through the noise, but Usenet is near death as it
is, and I'm getting ready to move out and find another place to
talk. Maybe I'll follow Jim Rozen. Meantime, I may hammer on the
Whac-a-Moles from time to time, because it really has no effect,
except to relieve some annoyance. I'm really tempted to take the
gloves off and see how much Adolescent can take. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Whack a mole? The only thing Ed whacks off is himself. I have asked
many times in this group to put your spammers on a shorter leash.
That includes TMT, Cliff, and now for some reason Ed **** in a
dress. You choose to spill your spam into m.s., I just forward it
back here where it belongs. I have never seen a post from this group
reprimanding either TMT or Cliff for cross-posting their racist
bigoted crap into m.s.

Childish Ed **** in a dress freely admits that this is fun for him,
good, let him enjoy the fun. He's another troll that you let run off
leash and **** in m.s. I'm just throwing the **** back over the
fence. Keep your trolls on a shorter leash and you will see the
cross-posting go away. FWIW, r.c.m. is only experiencing a small
fraction of what we experience from your trolls. Have a nice day.

I've been lurking, but I guess it's time to speak up. This CA
character has a very good point. The m.s. group which is one of my
favorites has been over-run with spam from this group. The suspects
seem top be Cliff and TMT who post to many newsgroups at the same
time.

While I don't like seeing the spam here in rec.crafts.metalworking, I
can't say that I blame the misc.survivalism crew from taking out
their frustrations on us. Cliff, TMT and now Ed and John Carroll (not
mentioned earlier, but is also a participant) are all belong to us,
and we have ignored requests to try to keep them in check. So quit
posting off-topic to their newsgroup and lets see if the spam eases
up as CA seems to be saying it will.

I've never posted off-topic to "their" newsgroup. All I've ever done
is reply to the insulting provocations from the creeps, freaks, and
k00ks who post from there to here -- like the Perpetual Adolescent.

We don't control Cliff or TMT any more than we control the Adolescent,
and he should realize that. So taking out his frustrations by spamming
here just makes him another one of the jerks.

If he only replied to posts from here, I might feel a little
differently.

Just a few minutes ago you responded to my post where I replied to a
post from here. So either you are a liar or just purposely being
obtuse, or both. I suspect both.

Hey, jackass, I REPLIED to a post. That's what I said -- I never
initiate a post, or a new thread, that crosses newsgroup lines. I only
respond to cross-posted messages that are initiated by some insulting
jackass -- like you.

Your words... "If he only replied to posts from here, I might feel a
little differently."

I DO feel differently about that post. d8-)

But your other posts are those stinking cross-posted crap.

Now, if you want to stay here and join Cliff and TMT in everyone's bozo
bin, I'm sure things will die down quickly, because you'll find yourself
pretty universally ignored. It's mostly when your misc.survivalist.nutbags
buddies chime in that the leakage starts smelling the place up.

Maybe we can invite the whole lot to come over here to play. Just so we're
clear about your wishes, is that what you are asking for? We can grant an
doddering old man a final wish.

snip

Your words... "Tell him to knock off initiating posts to RCM, and it may
quiet down." So tell me...what makes you think you can control either
Amint or me, butthead?

Who said anyone can control you? I said nobody *can*. And if you or Amint
think we can control Cliff or TMT, let's see Amint try to control *you*,
and see how far he gets.

sheesh I'll have to find a way to post in larger letters. You seem to
have quite a reading problem.

Here, look at that paragraph again and see where you get the idea that
anyone can control you. AFAIC, you're completely out of control:

If he thinks we can do something about Cliff or TMT -- and Lord knows,
we've tried -- then let's see what happens when he tries to do what he
says we should do.

I'm curious, what have you tried? Because if you have tried something I
may be wrong about you. Please post what you have tried in the white
space right here --

ask Cliff if he's saved my old e-mails. As I said, I've surely tried.

Now, do you have something to contribute about metalworking? If not, maybe
it's time for you to hurry home to m.s.

--
Ed Huntress

Sure, I'll play. Try sticking a ball peen hammer up your ass and see if you
can give your brain a few taps.