Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cnverting a sucion type blast cabinet to a pressure vessel type?

You do realize that a pressure fed blaster is a "batch" process while a
suction is a "continuous" one? That is, with a pressure pot you have to
stop and refill when it's empty and a suction cabinet continuously
recirculates the medium.

Assuming you knew that, then if your question is "How do I make a
pressure blaster a continuous process?", I think you're out of luck. No
doubt it's possible (i.e., wouldn't violate any natural laws), but too
complicated to be realistic.

I'd be very interested in being shown wrong,
Bob