Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why the September Jobs Report Is So Brutal

On Oct 4, 6:55*pm, " wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:40*pm, Too_Many_Tools

Another winger bitching like Sarah Palin in heat.

Sounds like wingers are looking for corporate welfare.

Get off your butt and make your own opportunities.

TMT

No bitching here. *You wanted to know where the jobs were coming
from. *And that is what I was answering.

I have already made my own opportunities and have no need to worry
about where the jobs are coming from. *Don't need corporate welfare or
government welfare.

I may not be as rich as Sarah Palin, but I have enough that I am not
jealous of her money as you seem to be.

But you do bitch....Google doesn't lie.

How about telling us where the new jobs will be coming from?

TMT