Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why the September Jobs Report Is So Brutal

On Oct 4, 4:30*pm, "John R. Carroll" wrote:
Buerste wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
m...
Buerste wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

In my opinion, this is one of the toughest tasks for the Obama
Administration.

In your opinion, where will the jobs come from?

TMT

As a small business owner, I see the potential disaster that liberal
health care, cap and tax, increased taxes, increased regulations and
other liberal policies seemed to aimed at destroying me. *Why should
I risk capital or hire people? *You liberals just don't get it, "cut
the goose open and get ALL the gold!"

That's one way of looking at things Tom.
The other is that the public interest and yours aren't the same.
IOW, who would really care much about Ohio Brush?
You and the Wright Brothers, as a class, *can share the same grave
without the slightest damage to the US economy going forward.
In fact, it can easily be argued that efforts to keep you alive are
actually
counterproductive and a real drag on America's future.

Well Done.

--
John R. Carroll

As usual, you missed the point. *Small businesses create most of the
jobs.

Dumb ass.
Universal, public option health care would mean no more workman's comp
premiums.

--
John R. Carroll- Hide quoted text -

Yep.