Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Cash In A Flash - Gas Engine Repair

On Oct 4, 3:07�pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

In an attempt to spam his web page, the OP overstated the prices. For
$200 you can get a decent brand new mower. �The repairing of old gas
engines though, has been a hobby and source of income for many for as
long as I can remember. The mowers, though sell for less than $100 in
most cases.

They go for about fifty bucks here in the spring, when they look good and
start on the first pull.

Jon-

The price of mowers (push or riders) depends a great deal on the name.
Honda and John Deere seems to be two of the biggest and bring the most
in re-sale. Getting $200 out of a push mower isn't that far fetched if
it is a Honda with all the goodies and in great shape.

Some people only buy Honda's or John Deere's. It is just my opinion,
but I think all the engines out there today are just as good as the
Honda's and Kawasaki's (used by Deere and others).

I ocaasionally buy Riders and other mowers, trimmers, blowers and etc.
if i think I can make a few bucks.

Hank