Silvan

Default Need help with shaper (new tool)... yikes!

Matt Zach wrote:

who can show me how to run my new shaper.... I know this must sound
pretty weird to some of you.

and almost froze when I heard the WHIRRING sound. I then tried to muster

I can imagine. I don't know what kind of critter you bought, but if it's
anything like the industrial stuff I've seen demonstrated, you have a
cutter the size of a beer can spinning at about 50 billion RPM, and it
keeps running for 15 minutes after you turn it off. Your caution is
probably well-founded.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/