Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

Lee Michaels wrote:

That brings up a recent painful, kinda funny thing for me. The love of my
life, who is totally tool clueless, put my combination square underneath a
small leak in the back of my garage.

Now, that's downright mean as hell ... what did _you_ do to deserve that?

.... unless she was trying to stop the leak, with a combination square?

Then again ...

just kidding

Those are my recent tool purchaces. Not that much, but unexpected. The
good thing is that both tools are much higher quality than what I had
before. And I am going to hide them from my wife!

Quid pro quo ... what marriages are made of.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08