Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chris Wilson[_2_] Chris Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Cnverting a sucion type blast cabinet to a pressure vessel type?

Has anyone here converted a suction type bead balst cabinet to a pressure
vessel type? I am now struggling with he speed and efficieny of my medium
sized blast cabinet. The cabinet itself is just the right physical size for
my needs, I just need to increase the speed of it for blasting heavily
encusted things. Ebay shows a few similar sized presure fed machines, and a
few separate pressure vessels. Marrying up a vessel to my machine seems a
good idea, ut I am unsure just what I will need to do this. I have enough
air for either typ. Thanks