Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Why the September Jobs Report Is So Brutal

On Oct 4, 1:42*am, Eregon wrote:
"CalifBill" wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

The subject is "How and where will the new jobs come from?"

I take it your answer indicates you do not know.

Virtually all of the jobs will originate in small, privately-owned, non-
union businesses.

The rest of the jobs will be as staffers for politicians that displace the
current incumbents. grin

Union Leaders may well be advised to start up a new Union - one dedicated
to finding jobs for former Union Leaders...

--

I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.

You mean like all of those unemployed Bush/Cheney staffers?

Hmmm...isn't Sarah Palin unemployed?

I wonder if she is on public welfare along with her unemployed
husband.

Looks like maybe we should get back on subject and discuss where the
new good paying jobs will come from.

TMT