Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

"Swingman" wrote

Just replaced my lost-on-the-job saddle square and, at only $28 for two
from LV, even that minor shop expenditure took some consideration.

That brings up a recent painful, kinda funny thing for me. The love of my
life, who is totally tool clueless, put my combination square underneath a
small leak in the back of my garage. I went to get it the other day, had to
hunt for it, and found it covered with a thick layer of recent rust.

Sooo....., I had to buy a new combination square. I didn't have time to
rehab the old one. I got a stainless steel one this time. Also picked up a
new T bevel because the one I had was not long enough for a new project.

Those are my recent tool purchaces. Not that much, but unexpected. The
good thing is that both tools are much higher quality than what I had
before. And I am going to hide them from my wife!