Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Beaded Face Frame - Kreg

Tom Watson wrote:

The face frames are a little fussy and I've used both applied bead/
quirk, and that worked in the solid. I prefer the solid and feel like
I can turn out good quality joints quickly, using basic shop tools.

Better man than me, Charlie Brown. I simply haven't done enough of them
to make an apprentice to the pimple on a cabinetmaker's ass.

I used to love buying new tools. Nowadays I hate anything that goes
on the debit side of the ledger.

Just replaced my lost-on-the-job saddle square and, at only $28 for two
from LV, even that minor shop expenditure took some consideration.

I spend a lot on supplies, but tool expenditures are way down for me.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08