Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phil Amint Phil Amint is offline

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Compact Adolescent" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

So I'm not really here in spirit. I welcome the few worthwhile things
that get through the noise, but Usenet is near death as it is, and I'm
getting ready to move out and find another place to talk. Maybe I'll
follow Jim Rozen. Meantime, I may hammer on the Whac-a-Moles from time to
time, because it really has no effect, except to relieve some annoyance.
I'm really tempted to take the gloves off and see how much Adolescent can
take. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Whack a mole? The only thing Ed whacks off is himself. I have asked many
times in this group to put your spammers on a shorter leash. That includes
TMT, Cliff, and now for some reason Ed **** in a dress. You choose to
spill your spam into m.s., I just forward it back here where it belongs. I
have never seen a post from this group reprimanding either TMT or Cliff
for cross-posting their racist bigoted crap into m.s.

Childish Ed **** in a dress freely admits that this is fun for him, good,
let him enjoy the fun. He's another troll that you let run off leash and
**** in m.s. I'm just throwing the **** back over the fence. Keep your
trolls on a shorter leash and you will see the cross-posting go away.
FWIW, r.c.m. is only experiencing a small fraction of what we experience
from your trolls. Have a nice day.

I've been lurking, but I guess it's time to speak up. This CA character has
a very good point. The m.s. group which is one of my favorites has been
over-run with spam from this group. The suspects seem top be Cliff and TMT
who post to many newsgroups at the same time.

While I don't like seeing the spam here in rec.crafts.metalworking, I can't
say that I blame the misc.survivalism crew from taking out their
frustrations on us. Cliff, TMT and now Ed and John Carroll (not mentioned
earlier, but is also a participant) are all belong to us, and we have
ignored requests to try to keep them in check. So quit posting off-topic to
their newsgroup and lets see if the spam eases up as CA seems to be saying
it will.