Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Compact Adolescent Compact Adolescent is offline

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Bill Noble" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

discussion snipped

. I'm really
tempted to take the gloves off and see how much Adolescent can take. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

the problem is, as we know that without more effort than it's worth, it's
only words - and to go seek out Adolescent, or any of the other "special
people" and to actually show them how annoying they are, would probably be
a violation of some laws. Even in Texas, the "he needed killing" defense
seems weaker when the intenet is in the middle. And, forensics being what
they are, implanting a digital reward would probably not remain anonymous.
But maybe we can take a lesson from Gandalf, in the Hobbit, where he saves
Bilbo and the others in the party by tricking the trolls into arguing with
themselves until the sun comes up, at which time they are turned into
stone. Maybe some sunshine on the trolls....

Recording for my records.