Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:31:58 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Sounds to me like local people arriving at an agreement for restitution.
The 'victim' wronged them. They offered to drop the issue if he would
publicly relent. He did.

It's called freedom and liberty.

According to you that's not only wrong but it's illegal!

Let's see if we can explain something that will get through your thick
skull. Imagine the same circumstances, only instead of a 21-year-old young
man, it was a 21-year-old young woman. Same transgression, same
everything.
Except that her "choice three" is to have sex with three or four of the
barstool warmers at the VFW.

She agrees; they have sex; she's physically fine afterward, and everyone
goes on their way.

Now, here's the question for you, Strabo: When they catch the guys, how
many
years do they wind up spending in prison?

No fair peeking. Just give us your answer. Now we'll find out if you
understand the principle of coercion, or if you're off
your rocker. This
situation is an exect legal parallel to the one you're talking about.

I'll wait.

In once case they agree on restitution, in the other on prostitution?
(ducking...)

You'd BETTER duck. g

--
Ed Huntress