Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Craigslist pipeline welder

"azotic" wrote in message

"RoyJ" wrote in message
m...
Good possibility it is a Lincoln SA-200. One of those in somewhat running
condition and without MAJOR issues like an extremely tired engine might
be worth the $350 or much more. Or much less. If the engine works,
doesn't smoke too bad, and it welds (more or less), it should be worth
the money.

azotic wrote:
Is this a good deal ?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/1404924594.html

Best Regards
Tom.

Gonna check it out, take some tools with me. I figure
a quick compression test should give some indication
of how worn the engine is. Anyone know if these welders
have a hour meter and where its located ?

Best Regards
Tom.

Most did not. It will be on the end panel if one is there. Does this have
a red or black end panel? The reds are older and worth more.

Steve