Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His InternationalAppeal

On Oct 3, 7:32*pm, Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:
Ed, what is with you and John lately? *You both are sliding into the
gutter with your

Wes

Testing Adolescent's cool. He reacts in a funny way. It looks like he's had
it too easy for a while, and I'm just trying to provoke him. d8-)

This is Whac-a-Mole with righties, Wes. It's the only entertainment left in
this place, thanks to Cliff and a couple of others who keep cross-posting.

If Cliff and TMT left this world or found other interests, this group would come back to
life. *While I like the relative anonymity of Usenet, I'm starting to think maybe we
should all declare who we are.

I also wonder how many psychologists are researching Usenet and behavior. *It seems to
bring out the worst in some people. *

I'm even filtering right wingers out if they are not metalworking participants at RCM or
AMC.

If only we could learn to stop feeding the trolls. *Myself included.

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

But of course your buddies like Gunner get a free pass.

Wes...just admit it...you are a conservative winger who can't handle
The Truth.

And there is plenty of Truth to go around as the Country struggles
back from the edge of the disaster that Bush brought us to.

TMT