Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama's Olympic Failure Highlights Limits of His International Appeal

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Jeez. *You're* the one with his asshole sliding down over a rock, not me,
pard'.

Ed, what is with you and John lately? You both are sliding into the
gutter with your

Wes

Testing Adolescent's cool. He reacts in a funny way. It looks like he's had
it too easy for a while, and I'm just trying to provoke him. d8-)

This is Whac-a-Mole with righties, Wes. It's the only entertainment left in
this place, thanks to Cliff and a couple of others who keep cross-posting.

--
Ed Huntress