Lawrence Wasserman

Default Finish Sander, 1/4 Sht or Random Orbit?

In article . net,
RogerN wrote:

Since they are both priced near the same range, would I be better off
getting a 1/4 Sheet finish sander or a Random Orbit sander? Also, are the
Porter Cable finish sanders recommended, or is something else preferred?
Thanks!

IF you can only get one get the ROS. the 1/4 sheet is nice for working
close to corners but you can do that by hand if you have to. I use a
belt sander maybe 3 times a year, can't remember when I used the 1/4
sheet sander, but use the ROS very frequently.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland