Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Stain Removal (tomato sauce) On Rubbermaid Plastic Containers ?

On Oct 3, 12:15*am, aemeijers wrote:

Mostly, yes. What can I say- I have poor depth perception and am a bit
of a klutz, besides. I use thickwall coffee mugs for drinking, and
plastic plates and salad bowls. My Corning ware soup bowls have handles.
Stuff in fridge tends to be more of a problem than elsewhere, since the
condensation on the glass makes it slippery, but small condiment/olive
jars are rather hard to break- they usually bounce on the vinyl floor.
Can't drink beer anymore, but when I did, I preferred cans. I do have
normal drinking glasses and pretty china plates and stuff, but other
than the very occasional times company comes over, they basically sit in
the cabinet.

I have my peccadillos as well, but I don't know that I would give
other "normal" people adviced based on my peccadillos.

In a way, you're accepting ingesting something you can't do anything
about and forgoing something you can prevent by being reasonably
careful.

Besides, everyone knows the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the
house. Keep the glassware out of the bathroom and you're good to
go.