Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
james james is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

In message , Sn!pe
writes
james wrote:

In message , Fleetie
writes
"james" wrote
I can also recognise a **** when I see one but that doesn't make me
a gynaecologist.
-- James Follett.

That's getting remembered for re-use another time. Not bad!

Ooer! I don't care what you do with my stuff but you really
mustn't do that with Mr Snipe's posts! He's terribly sensitive
about such nonsense you know.

Look how he flew into a carpet-chewing rage when I, a
noted, self-proclaimed liar, pulled a nasty stunt by
criticising the BNP!

This is a vile calumny, I have not expressed any opinion at all
regarding the BNP nor any other similar collection of proto-nazis.

I agree. It was very wrong of me and I apologise unreservedly.

It was misrepresentation which, like using personal insults,
false analogies etc, I usually try to avoid. On this occasion
I failed miserably for which I'm profoundly sorry.

--
James Follett. G1LXP
http://www.jamesfollett.dswilliams.co.uk