Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT - Why the September Jobs Report Is So Brutal

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Buerste wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
In my opinion, this is one of the toughest tasks for the Obama
Administration.

In your opinion, where will the jobs come from?

TMT

As a small business owner, I see the potential disaster that liberal
health care, cap and tax, increased taxes, increased regulations and
other liberal policies seemed to aimed at destroying me. Why should
I risk capital or hire people? You liberals just don't get it, "cut
the goose open and get ALL the gold!"

That's one way of looking at things Tom.
The other is that the public interest and yours aren't the same.
IOW, who would really care much about Ohio Brush?
You and the Wright Brothers, as a class, can share the same grave without
the slightest damage to the US economy going forward.
In fact, it can easily be argued that efforts to keep you alive are
actually
counterproductive and a real drag on America's future.

Well Done.

--
John R. Carroll

As usual, you missed the point. Small businesses create most of the jobs.
Democrats like to punish these people with absurd taxes and regulations.
NONE of us (successful small businesses like me) are going to risk anything
in uncertain times unless there is a very good chance of reward for that
risk and not have the Democrats in temporary power steal it all to buy
votes.

So, you can think all small businesses can go away...it just shows how
stupidly you and the rest of the libtards think. Oh that's right, you think
you will STILL get a cheese-check no matter what. Laugh...laugh...laugh!