Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Stain Removal (tomato sauce) On Rubbermaid Plastic Containers ?

On Oct 2, 10:32*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"aemeijers" wrote in message
RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:45 pm, "Robert11" wrote:

Anyone happen to know what, if anything, will remove tomato sauce
discoloring of the typical Rubbermaid (semi-rigid) plastic food
containers ?

Are there any particularly good stain removal sites ?

Can't be done. *Try these instead of eating plastic.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pyrex-18-Piece-S...s_W0QQitemZ290....

I'd rather eat a few outgassing hydrocarbon molecules than pick pyrex
gravel out of my feet after dropping a glass fridge box. (I don't wear
shoes inside- most of the year I don't even wear socks.)

So, don't drop glass.

Really. I wonder if he's also eliminated all glass condiment, beer,
olives, etc., etc., etc. glass jars from his kitchen...house?