Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default How do you open a NEC 20WGX2 flatscreen monitor?

In message , Graham.
writes

So, anyone have any clues how to open a 20" NEC 20WGX2 flatscreen
LCD
monitor?

Think you missed this bit "So I don't want to damage it as I may yet
have to do that (take it back) - which will hurt!!"

Whoooosh !! Sense of humour went thataway-----------------------

Nah, but the angle grinder jokes worn a bit thin, so you need to come up
with something new if you want to do humour.

Whoooosh !! Sense of humour went thataway-----------------------

That's the WHOLE point of the angle grinder recommendation!! If it can be
fixed, fix it, if not angle grinder it!!!

HTH

John

It's still past it's sellby date as a joke

It's not a joke, it's a cultural thing.

There's culture in Selby ?

--
geoff