Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:07:06 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"EIsmith" wrote:

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...storyID=846949

Two wrongs do not make a right. In the end, I hope the law calls it a draw.

OK, the first wrong was the kid burning a flag. Please discuss the
second wrong. I don't see one. The parties involved could have
kicked the **** out of him but didn't. They talked to him he accepted
a social punishment. I don't see any wrong in that, and am happy that
the kid learned from his mistake without any legal repercussion.

Let's hope the Left leaves it alone. Voluntary humiliation is no civil
rights offense.

-- George Bernard Shaw