Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams michael adams is offline

Default Metric on tape measures

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, michael adams wrote:
Stanley and many of the other big manufacturers have the markings on
metric only tapes along only the bottom edge if the pictures on the
Buck and Ryan website are anything to go by.

I took a look at the site hoping to see what one of these bonkers tape
measures looked like, but I couldn't find any.

--
Mike Barnes

And what do want me to do ? Give you a medal ?

Anyway, good for you. You've just wasted ten minutes of your life vainly trying
to prove that someone posting on Usenet was lying.

http://www.buckandryan.co.uk/product...69/sn/DRP69592

Any other hobbies, besides losing pointless arguments ?

michael adams