Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
james james is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

In message , Fleetie
writes
"james" wrote
I can also recognise a **** when I see one but that doesn't make me
a gynaecologist.
-- James Follett.

That's getting remembered for re-use another time. Not bad!

Ooer! I don't care what you do with my stuff but you really
mustn't do that with Mr Snipe's posts! He's terribly sensitive
about such nonsense you know.

Look how he flew into a carpet-chewing rage when I, a
noted, self-proclaimed liar, pulled a nasty stunt by
criticising the BNP!

IMO it's his condescending manner so
liberally larded with obsolete attitudes
that offends as he casts his provocative
ground-bait into the placid mill-pond that
is uk.misc. In other words, he's a troll.

With all due respect to Mr Snipe who wrote the above,
I do appreciate that my obsolete attitude in wanting to
dance on the grave of the BNP makes me a bit of a loner,
beyond the neat picket paling. If so, then so be it.

I did indeed write the above and I stand by my words. However,
I take exception to being quoted out of context from a thread
in another place. If you're going to pull stunts like that
give proper attribution or be considered deliberately
offensive, troll that you are.

--
James Follett. Novelist. (G1LXP) http://www.jamesfollett.dswilliams.co.uk
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as