Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams michael adams is offline

Default Metric on tape measures

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, michael adams wrote:
Except that all
the metric only tapes only have the scale on only the one edge - again the
bottom edge which is most inconvenient.

All my metric-only measures - of which there are *lots* - have scales on
both edges: e.g.

http://www.grossdepot.com/documents/...8E963BC702.jpg

Or is that not what you meant?

Thanks. I've already been pointed towards Fisco by another poster.

Stanley and many of the other big manufacturers have the markings on
metric only tapes along only the bottom edge if the pictures on the Buck and Ryan
website are anything to go by.

While the DIY sheds which stock and sell everything in metric don't even
stock metric only tapes at all. Only combination tapes with imperial
running along the top edge.

michael adams

Mike Barnes