Posted to rec.woodworking
Christopher Glaeser Christopher Glaeser is offline

Default plans for acoustic computer enclosure?

That isn't a desktop computer, it is a server, or should be.

It's a desktop computer for video editing.

Silly me, I thought if I posted to the woodworking forum, someone would
suggest a solution that would use one of those tools with a round wheel with
sharp teeth, um, I think they are called table saws. My apologies for the
technical jargon. Perhaps if I post this question to a computer forum they
will provide plans for a 3/4" birch plywood enclosure. I'll let you guys
get back to whatever it is you discuss on this forum. Certainly can't be
woodworking.

Best,
Christopher