Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default plans for acoustic computer enclosure?

wrote:
On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:13:42 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

Every other house in Nashville has a studio in the basement, so you see
all kind of crazy stuff.

Makes me wonder about Nashville power requirements. What kind of power
generation does Nashville use? Have they got their own nuclear power
reactor?

All those McMansions popping up all over the place use much more power
than any home studio, just to light their shrubbery. :-)

A whole rack of effects, processors, preamps, along with the computer,
guitar amps, control room speaker amps, etc., won't pull more than one
or two 15amp circuits could handle.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)