Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eregon.[_2_] Eregon.[_2_] is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

rangerssuck wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

In this particular case, a professional reporter would have backed up
that "he was given a choice" statement with a properly attributed
quote. He did not, therefore we are left with a choice to either
believe that what the reporter wrote was true (without having a clue
who this reporter is), or believing that he made it up because it's
either what sounded good to him or it's what he thought he heard.

"Officially" - though I've often had serious doubts - reporters are
considered to be "human" and, thus, tend to hear what thay *want* to hear
and write their stories with the "spin" demanded by their editors. GRIN

--
I used to be an anarchist but had to give it up: _far_ too many rules.