Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Addison Phil Addison is offline

Default How do you open a NEC 20WGX2 flatscreen monitor?

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:47:03 +0100, Usenet Nutter
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 01:21:07 +0100, Phil Addison
wrote:

So, anyone have any clues how to open a 20" NEC 20WGX2 flatscreen LCD
monitor?

Somebody here might know if you post a message .
http://www.avforums.com/forums/computer-monitors/
It's probably got those legs on one panel that get squeezed in to
recesses in the mating panel and you need a member of the magic Circle

That looks promising, thank you, I'll re-post on there. You're probably
right about the clips, but the halves of this monitor fit really neatly
together and I can't get any movement to yield a clue as to where they
may be.

Phil