Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Pump for fountain to suck out small debris

Dennis wrote:

-snip-
I see that wet vac such as Ridgid 6 gal vacuum comes with a filter in
it. Will the filter get clogged with all these leaves and small rocks?
I have never used a wet vac before and am not sure how much the vac
can handle.

All the wetvacs I've used have been wet/dry vacs. You take the filter
out when sucking wetness [the filter is just for dust].

And be sure to thoroughly dry the vac before putting the filter back
in. Even if it doesn't get moldy, the dampness makes concrete out of
the dust and ruins the filter.

Jim