Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Rolling your own soldering tip

"JeffM" wrote in message
N_Cook wrote:
But 450 deg C is not that much higher than
electronics soldering iron temperatures of 370 to 420 deg C,
I take it that is enough margin under
brazing rod type silver solder, in practise.

To distinguish the difference, some folks have been
referring to the electronics-related stuff as "silver-bearing solder".
.
.
We got Arfa using this the other week.
Maybe this week we can get your sad blockquoting fixed.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...5?dmode=source

This is a 3rd-party update for M$'s non-compliant softwa
http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature .the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

Indeed you did ! Everyone says it looks much better now, so best of all
worlds. I'm still able to use OE which I find 'comfortable' for posting to
and reading from text groups, and no one has to moan that my blockquoting
looks poor :-)

Dead easy install, and transparent in use. Thoroughly recommended. Now if we
can just fix top posters ...

Arfa