Posted to rec.woodworking
DejaVoodoo DejaVoodoo is offline

Default Garage or workshop?

On Sep 28, 5:14*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
David Merrill wrote:
Just keep in mind that the satellite imagery can be months or years out of
date. *I enjoy zooming in on my kids villa construction on the outskirts of
Cairo, Egypt. *The imagery was just updated this past month, says 2009 at
the bottom, but their construction is clearly as it existed in the fall of
2008.

Agreed, although I suspect that these things will be harder to spot as
time passes and imagery is updated.

A better URL might have beenhttp://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.905079,50..798378&spn=0.054552,0.070...

I'd really wanted to call up a bird's eye view, but suspect that normal
photographic flyovers may be discouraged by the management.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Here is the only photo I have actually seen - can't seem to place it
on the map.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/juli...ear-qom-geneva