Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:32:12 -0400, Usual suspect
wrote:

I use the following killfile to kill cross posted messages in
rec.crafts.metalworking downloaded by Agent 4.2.. You must run the
apply filters under "Tools" after messages are downloaded, I would
love the option of killing all messages that mention Democrat or
Republican in the message body.

Does anybody know of a newsgroup reader that does this?

newsgroups: ({\,.+\,.+\,.+\,} and rec.crafts.metalworking)

You could probably do that right now via Agent by using the
Global search (ctl-g) after retrieving new messages. Search
on "body: (democrat|republican)" without the quotes of
course. Search in say Selected Groups and Folders, Click the
"Find All" and then select, delete all the messages it
finds. I tested this on my old version 2, works okay.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b