Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default NiMh rechargeable batteries

On Sep 30, 12:35*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:59:49 -0700 (PDT), NT wrote:
it really comes down to whats near the purchaser, getting there will
cost far more than the cells themselves.

This is true. The nearest Lidl is 30 miles away so to drive there (60
mile round trip) costs about £20. Don't know where the nearest
Poundland is, but it'll be of the same order whether it's in Penrith,
Carlisle or Hexham.

Of course I wouldn't do a single trip but make it part of a larger
one visiting other places. There would be extra mileage but only 5
miles (about £1.50).

thats probably the main reason I do get poundland stuff, its right
where I go anyway. No time or cost to being there. Even if I use half
the stuff just once, its worth it.

NT