Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bouncing Makita

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 03:49:50 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

Might invest in one of these

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-E...rds-462988.htm

The problem with that is it does not let you get your arm free of the
tool. Something like the beefier version:
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.a...sfile=1&jump=0

That latter is what I was thinking of rather than something to slip
around you wrist. Attached to the holster or belt, not through a
belt loop as in the Axminster picture. I suspect a dropped drill
would just rip the belt loop off the trousers...

I wonder how bungee the bungee is? You don't want a dropped tool to
bounce around but conversely a dead line could transfer rather too
much shock to you.

--
Cheers
Dave.