Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,aus.electronics
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default What can I do to keep this board from warping?

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:29:01 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

Obviously you have the engineering mindset, while I have the practical,
get-it-done mindset.

No, I have seen the results of 800° retarded pencil-tip geeks. You
have no clue what is or is not obvious.

Even NASA gave up their low-temperature bull****
when they figured out that components are subjected to *less* thermal
stress with high temps and short dwell times.

You're an idiot. NASA was not about temperature, they were about the
mass of the solder joint. Sorry, but you cannot guess your way around
everything.