Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default Luxmn L-10 service manual or transformer details

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:50:38 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

: And what makes you think Luxman are going to make
: details of their own proprietary designs freely available
: to the public or any service organisation?
:
:If the product is no longer available, why shouldn't Lux provide the
:information? Besides, anyone with the time and patience cold unwind the
:transformer.
:
:Lux was originally a transformer company, but the way.
:

I don't know why they won't,,, but they just won't.

Do you know of any audio equipment manufacturer (even though the item might be
obsolete) who is prepared to provide technical details of how to wind one of
their transformers?

I also said in my post that the option to unwind and count the turns is
available to those with the urge.