Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic azotic is offline

Default OT Flag Burning.. should be of interest

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not siding with the kid. But I'm opposed to a
few things in this world, and one of them is taking the law into one's
own hands.

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law
is no defense' with congress critters telling me they don't read the
bills because you need a team of lawyers to understand it.
Wes 2009

I do believe a majority of congress is composed of lawyers that
are sufficiently incompentent to make a living at lawyering. That
is why they need a team of lawyers to tell them what they did.

Who has time to read a law when your busy playing golf and boozing with a
lobbyist ? G

Best Regards
Tom.