Leon

Default Finish Sander, 1/4 Sht or Random Orbit?

You are talking about apples and oranges here. They both have their plus
and minus points. I have both. I recommend a right angle ROS for fast and
rough sanding and the PC SpeedBloc for finish sanding. Most any finish
sander will get into corners while a ROS will not.

"RogerN" wrote in message
ink.net...

Since they are both priced near the same range, would I be better off
getting a 1/4 Sheet finish sander or a Random Orbit sander? Also, are the
Porter Cable finish sanders recommended, or is something else preferred?
Thanks!