Edwin Pawlowski

Default Finish Sander, 1/4 Sht or Random Orbit?

"RogerN" wrote in message

Since they are both priced near the same range, would I be better off
getting a 1/4 Sheet finish sander or a Random Orbit sander? Also, are the
Porter Cable finish sanders recommended, or is something else preferred?
Thanks!

I find the ROS much better than my 1/4 sheet ever was.

I have both a Porter Cable 333 and a DeWalt . For the amount of time that
I've had them, I'd rate then as equal in performance. They take different
paper though; the PC is five hole and the DW is 8 hole. I keep different
grits on them . Saves a lot of time changing back and forth.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome